Thursday, 14 August 2014

Blunders Bengali Brides Make

I am a girl who is crazy about weddings and everything related to it. So naturally I love bridal wears and makeup. But this is a post in which I want to talk about the things I do not like about a bride, and according to me these are the worst blunders a bengali bride could make! If you are a bride to be, take notes !

1) Too much of painting in the forehead :







Pictures speak more than words! The MUAs made these unfortunate foreheads their canvas. Please brides give a little thought on the design ! (And the eye makeup of the second bride shouts "vamp")


2) Horrible drape and fittings :





If you are going to get married once then why dont you go to a great tailor to make the blouse! Loose fitted blouse is such a turn off . The draping of the saree is equally important, if its not draped properly someone like me may feel the need to drape it for the bride!! Just imagine the embarrassment !

3) When "Mukut" goes wrong :





You dont want a whole garden on your head right? Neither you want the mukut to be as large as your face! Dear Brides, you may not be tall, it's okay ! Please don't add inches on your head!


These are few mistakes I find annoying . Can you add more to the list? Then comment and let me know! :)


                                      Thanks for reading :)
                                                 Love <3


P.S : this post is not written to hurt anyone but to help other brides-to-be. It's always wise to learn from others mistakes, right?!

8 comments:

  1. Oh! i hate bad makeup ! and also the saree has to be of a color hat compliments the skin tone of the bride !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya me too. I just dont understand why people dont give much thought, time and proper planning on their bridal looks!!

      Delete
  2. All things bride..aww!! great post. Good to see bengali brides pictures :)

    My recent post - http://vogueandvittles.com/wedding-diaries/wedding-shopping-chandni-chowk-lehengas-asiana-couture/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u Urvashi ♡ and I have read your post, I really like to read your wedding diary posts as im extremely passionate about weddings and everything related to it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookmarked for the future! :) Lovin' this blog!

    rendezvouswitharpita.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing blog about saree Thanks you so much

    ReplyDelete