Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Expectation !



Do you name things you own?! Like , does your car has a name? Or your pillow! Yes it sounds strange but a lot of people name things they love ( like we give sweet name to our lovers, puchu, kuchi, sweetie,  motu... bla bla ..haha .. shhhhh). I wonder why cosmetic companies name their products?! There can be soo many reasons.  What do you think it is!?

Well our own Lakme has launched 6 matt lip crayons called Lakme Absolute Lip Pout. And these 6 shades has some juicy names as well!!
Pink Fantasy
Magenta Magic
Tangerine Touch
Victorian Rose
Starlet Red
Raving Red




I loveee all their names and the rich colours of these lip pouts are totally pout worthy.  So before buying Lip Pouts I tried them on Lakme's "Lakme Makeup Pro" app. (If you don't have the app just download it from playstore).

1. Pink Fantasy



2. Magenta Magic

3. Tangerine Touch

4. Victorian Rose

5. Starlet Red

6. Raving Red

Now I have really high expectations from this Absolute Lip Pout range!! And more confusions! Which colour to buy!?! I know these colours will vary a little when applied on lips. But they are looking amazing, and I really hope the colour pay off is close to these pics. 

What colour do you think is looking best on me?? Suggestions are always welcome.
Will review theis new Lakme Absolute Lip Pout as soon as I get your sweet suggestions.  ♡
                              Love as always ♥♡♥ 

9 comments:

  1. I am eyeing on this collection for a long time! I might try my hand at them. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eagerly waiting to apply the original colors... Nice post and pics ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Need another shopping trip with u !!

      Delete
  3. I love the Victorian Rose. But these lippies are having mixed reviews from many.

    Shampita @ TheRainbowlady recently posted http://therainbowlady.blogspot.fr/2015/09/a-touch-of-oomph-to-your-lustrous-mane.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say Tangerine Touch. Though I like the other colours just as much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought Victorian rose and tangerine touch, now planning for raving red :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R they good? I heard that they r a bit drying . Let me know plz :)

      Delete