Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Day makeup look for Durga Pujo or Diwali


Pujo this month, Diwali next month. Are you ready for the festive season???? I'm still getting ready.  This is a simple makeup look for those who like minimal yet festive ready makeup. You can wear this look in the 'panchomi' morning of Durga pujo. It is a look which can easily go with both western and ethnic outfits.  


The focus is on the eyes.  First I lined it with a white glittery eye pencil ( don't spend bucks on them, buy any pencil from your local store if u haven't got one). Mine is pure white with silver shimmers in it. Then I lined my eyes with black liquid liner from lakme.  The black line should be thinner than the white line. This process highlights the eyes. If you have smaller eyes like me then it'll be great. If you have big eye (really big) and if you dont like to use kajal then you can skip the part of applying kajal on the lower lashline. I used my favorite Maybelline's Colossal kajal. Use any smudge proof kajal. 




For the face I used Colorbar Beauty Balm on sunscreen and set it with lakme face powder. 
For lips I used the newly launched Maybelline Colorshow Creamy Matte Lipstick . The shade is called Rock the Coral (M103). I'm almost using it regularly.  It's one of my favourite lipsticks! Try it if you haven't bought one. It's only 325.  Got it for 300 :D   I think it's the best budget friendly matte lipstick in Indian market.

Its looking a little too pinkish here in the pic. But actually it's a little darker and coraly (if that even make any sense).



This is the easiest makup look I have done in this blog so far. It took me like 10 minutes or less to complete the whole look. Wear it in this Durga puja or Diwali and let me know what do you think about this look. 


I have some fun and helpful posts lined up specially for the festive season.  Stay tuned ladies :* 

                                   ♥♥♥ love as always ♡♡♡

9 comments:

  1. Very elegant yet minimal, just how I like my makeup to be. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... a perfect day makeup look for humid kolkata... very natural. really like it...♥♥♥ will try it...
    www . thewomenplaza.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the makeup look :) you are looking beautifu l:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice simple makeup look. Looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete