Friday, 2 October 2015

Two is Better than One


"So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you.
And maybe two is
Better than one"
- Boys like Girls

And now I (kinda) love these earrings.  They weren't like this before.  They were junkier and heavier and I wore them only once in a house party.


Before the party it looked like this. Too much blue? Too much going on!
But after the party one of them shedded it's blue thingys from the bottom row. And they weren't loved anymore :(




After months , just before this festive season when I opened the jewellery box, I realised that they needed a little help.  (Plus right now I'm broke after Puja shopping and don't wanna spend on jewelleries. Sooo) I just removed the blue things from the bottom rows and they look like a new pair! Much more wearable :) Happy me. Happy pocket.  Happy Mommy.  ♡
☆ ps: don't do this kind of fixing things after a manicure. ☆

                        ♡♥♡♥♡♥ Love as always ♡♥♡♥♡♥

                 
                   Throwback pic : the 1st time when I wore them.

2 comments:

  1. you are looking so beautiful :) even i do such constructive/destructive things to my jewelry :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we are naturally creative people :p

      Delete