Thursday, 12 November 2015

The Liebstar Award

I'm so fond of these blogging awards which are given by fellow bloggers. Still in India blogging is a new thing.  I have lost count of how many people have asked me "what is blogging?". I never get annoyed,  I try to explain them what blogging is. What is blogging? For me blogging means getting a place not only to express but also to share with others. Blogging is sharing. The blogging community of India is growing rapidly and few years later people won't ask us this question anymore. Time will reveal everything.  For now just enjoy life, write, share and find new and interesting bloggers .




Shampita from The Rainbow Lady nominated me for this award. Thank you sooo much girl. She also gave me some interesting questions to answer ( oh it feels like giving an interview.  Just Laabh it :p ) . I met Shampita at a bloggers meet. We even painted a prize winning Painting togather :D you can read about it Here .  She is a great painter, grand cook and most importantly a passionate blogger . Do check out her blog :)

Rules For The Liebster Award
  • Thank the person who nominated you and comment on their blog.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve the award and notify them.
  • Answer the 10 questions you’re given and give 10 more for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
  • Make a copy of rules in your post.

Now its time for the interview... hahaha ( victory laugh) . The questions are by Shampita The Rainbow Lady ♥

  • Who is your favorite blogger ? - Cynthia Z from the Indian Vanity Case. 

  • What is the craziest thing you have done in your life? - stopped doing academic research to follow my dream (I guess it's pretty crazy).

  • Where do you like vacationing the most seas, hills, forests ? - beach please! 

  • How do you like travelling, Rucksack, woodland shoes and adventure camps, or Louis Vuitton Suitcases, High Heels and Ritz Carlton? - Can't carry that heavy rucksack,  so.... but I have tracked a lot as a kid, thanks to my tracking lover Dad :/ 

  • What is there in your make up pouch right now? - it's a whole store! I squiz products in it. It has like 3 types on bb creams, concealers, blushes and tons of lipsticks. 

  • What is that one make up item you regret buying ? - hmm, a coloressence foundation,  wasn't my color. 

  • What is your guilty pleasure? - buying nail polishes. 

  • Caramel popcorn or Cheese popcorn ? - plain salted. 

  • What is your great Kitchen disaster? - when I didn't give water while cooking rice!!!

  • If you were a flavor of ice cream which one would you be ? - Chocolate with choco chips :) 

  • Now I have to nominate 10 lucky bloggers! But I want to bend the rules a bit here, I think whoever reads this blog post should be nominated.  So you, yes I'm nominating you for this prestigious award :) cheers!! Now you must answer all these questions written below.  And don't forget to mention my name in your post and share the link of your post in the comments below :) 
    Let's get started!! :* 

    My questions to you are : 

    1. What would you do if you get an invisible cloak?? 
    2. If you could switch your life with any celebrity,  who would it be?
    3. You can't leave home without taking which products?
    4. Your dream destination is?
    5. If you get 1 million subscribers what would you do??
    6. Kill, hookup, marry?? (Give celebrity names only)
    7. The book/movie you are reading/watching now. 
    8. Your biggest fear?
    9. What are the 3 things you want to achieve in life?
    10. What is happiness and love for you? 

    That's it. I'm really looking forward to reading your interesting answers :) can't wait!!!!

                                  ☆★♡be happy and spread love ♥☆★

    3 comments: